Thursday, September 21, 2006

Conf Play in Full Swing




Last week I was 5-2, bringing my season total to 20-5, I came really close in total pts and score for UO vs UO and Stephen F Austin vs UA.
Here are the week 4 picks:

Arizona State at California: One of just 2 matchups this week between ranked teams. CAL has owned ASU under Tedford, but CAL was seemingly overrated and they have ?s at QB, secondary and Oline. ASU has surprisingly been more consistent on Defense this season and leads the nation in sacks and TFL I'm calling for the slight upset in Berkeley.
My Call:
ASU 27 CAL 24

Wazzu at Stanford: The Cardinal have been absolutely atrocious, even their passing game has been lackluster and their Secondary is horrid.
My Call:
Wazzu 31 Stanford 20

UCLA at Washington: Could be a dangerous game for the Bruins, the Huskies showed signs of life vs Fresno State. UCLA too much offensive punch though.
My Call:
UCLA 34 UW 24

Idaho at Oregon State: Beavers will score many, many pts, rought night for Coach Erikson as he returns to Corvallis.
My Call:
Oregon State 38 Idaho 14

USC at Arizona: The Wildcats are still looking like the 3-8 teams of Stoops, their offense will be lucky to reach the endzone. USCs WRs will scorch the overrated Wildcats secondary and pound the ball all night.
My Call:
USC 38 UA 6

And there you have it. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASU 27 CAL 24
UCLA 34 UW 24

:D

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home