Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week 3 Conf Picks



Last week I was 7-2 in my conf picks, bringing my season total to 14-3. As conf play approaches , there are some good intersectionals this weekend.

Nebraska @ USC: Nebraska has played two creampuffs and is seemingly over confident, the mediocre Husker offense will have trouble scoring on SC. Meanwhile the Blackshirts will not be able to contain SCs offense.
My Call: USC 34 Huskers 17

Oklahoma @ Oregon: A very difficult game to gauge, Oklahoma has been starting slow and finishing strong, if they start too slow in Autzen it could spell doom. A rematch of the Holiday Bowl, should be just as close
My Call: Oregon 31 Oklahoma 28

Baylor @ Wazzu: Wazzu looked great vs Idaho, and Baylor is looking quite competitive as well, should be a close one, Wazzu's skill position players a bit too much.
My Call: Wazzu 35 Baylor 27

Fresno St @ UW: Anytime anywhere and Fresno, as always will fight like rabid dogs. Speaking of anytime anywhere, when will the Huskie Football Program return.
My Call: Fresno St 31 UW 21

Arizona State @ Colorado: This game looked great on paper a couple years back, CU is rebuilding harder than anyone thought and has lost 5 straight dating back from last season. ASU looked much better in week 2.
My Call: ASU 38 CU 20

Portland State @ CAL: No amount of running it up will make up for Tennessee.
My Call: CAL 49 Portland State 7

Navy @ Stanford: Will the Furd win this season. Navy boasts a solid ground game and good run defense. Stanford Rec's too much for Midshipman secondary.
My Call: Stanford 34 Navy 24

Stephen F Austin @ Arizona: Im not sure if Arizona or Stephen F Austing played in Baton Rouge last week, couldn't tell. The only thing worse than Arizona's play on the field is either Coach Stoops sideline antics or those red jerseys.
My Call: Arizona 30 SFA 10

And there you have it. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home